Best Kinesiology Taping Services with SpiderTech Kinesio Tape in Richmond Hill and Newmarket
SpiderTech Tape provides pain relief, support and stability without affecting range of motion. The tape itself is pre-cut for the specific injury and body part and is one fluid piece that acts on your body. The tape is formulated to feel the same as human skin in the same elasticity and thickness, it is made from non-medicated cotton tape. SpiderTech Tape is made of high-grade 100% cotton with a 100% poly-acrylic adhesive, there is no latex in the tape.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS TYPE OF THERAPY?
SpiderTech Tape may be beneficial for anyone who experiences pain, suffers from limited range of motion, is involved in exercise or has experienced an injury.
A very small percentage of people may show an adverse reaction to the poly-acrylic adhesive, resulting in an itch or rash. It is recommended for the tape to be removed immediately and to follow-up with the health practitioner who applied the tape.
An alternative would be to apply Gentle Spider Tape, which has a hypoallergenic adhesive. SpiderTech Tape for people with sensitive skin.
HOW LONG DOES THE TAPING TAKE?
The taping itself takes minutes but lasts for and is recommended to wear for 3 – 5 days. It is safe to shower with the tape, just remember to avoid rubbing the tape when it is wet. Rather, pat the tape dry with towel after bathing.
Many conditions and symptoms can benefit from SpiderTech Tape, applications can be used for:
- Sprains/Strains (i.e. Ankle)
- Swelling, Edema & Bruising
- Post-Operative Care & Rehabilitation
- Improving Athletic Performance
- Acute Pain Due to Injury
- Postural & Biomechanical Imbalances
- Arthritic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Achilles Tendinosis/itis
- Cervical Sprain/Strain (Neck Pain)
- Lateral Epicondylosis/itis (Tennis Elbow)
- Lumbar Sprain/Strain (Back Pain)
- Medical Epicondylosis/itis (Golfer’s Elbow)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (Knee Pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (Heel/Foot Pain)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinosis/itis (Shoulder Pain)
- Shin Splints (Lower Leg Pain)
- Disc Injuries / Pathology
WILL I STILL NEED OTHER THERAPIES?
Yes, SpiderTech Tape will compliment any other form of therapy and help accelerate your recovery process. Your health practitioner will determine what other treatment techniques to incorporate with SpiderTech Taping.