Work-Sites Assessments for Physical Therapy Services
A work-site assessment is an objective analysis that is used to provide information on the physical demand requirements of the claimant’s pre-accident job.
The findings of this evaluation can be used to:
- Develop specific rehabilitation and work simulation programs
- Provide recommendations for work-site modifications
- Identify the need for assistive aides enabling the claimant to return to work
- Complete a Functional Abilities Evaluation (FAE) based on the pre-accident physical demands requirements
- Assist with specifying return-to-work modifications and/or guidelines